“Responsible Quality is the name of our program dedicated to sustainability, which embraces the entire supply chain. Like a large rudder that steers us along the right course, the program is not only the underlying strategic element of our work, but also one of the cornerstones of the development of our company.
Discover all our steps.
- 2011 Launch of the Responsible Quality Team
- 2011 Publication of Bolton Alimentari's first Socio-Environmental Report on Responsible Quality
- 2011 The Responsible Quality logo is added to product packaging
and communicated to consumers
- 2012 Launch of the project involving the study of environmental impact (LCA - Life Cycle Assessment)
- 2013 Launch of the stakeholder listening process
- 2013 Launch of the study on the occupational impact of Bolton Alimentari's canned fish division throughout the world